I am a wife and mother of two from Scarborough who, unusually, enjoys handy work. I can turn my hand to most tasks ranging from decorating to joinery; sewing to tiling (refer to my range of services page for full details).
If you are looking for a professional, reliable, friendly handy woman then look no further. I can undertake the jobs you would rather not tackle.
I know a lot of people find it frustrating waiting around for unreliable trade’s people. My aim is to provide each customer with the following:
- An honest and reliable service, where I would communicate with all customers and arrive at the property on time as agreed, every time.
- Competitive and reasonable prices (refer to my pricing page)
- Advice on the time it would take to complete a job.
- A smart and professional manner.
- Fast, efficient and very tidy work ethic and to ensure the job is carried out to your full satisfaction.
In the past I have worked in the civil, construction and manufacturing (engineering) industry. I worked as a draughtsman and graduate civil / structural engineer for a consultancy for 9 years. I then worked within the manufacturing industry for over 3 years, in charge of a Precision Engineering department, estimating and liaising daily with customers.
My past work experiences have given me the skills and knowledge on how to run my own business and offer fantastic high customer service standards.
Draughting / AutoCad Skills
I am also a trained draughtsman, where I can produce 2D and 3D computerised drawings using a software package called AutoCad. The type of computerised drawings I can produce range from civil and structural drawings, to room plans when rearranging a room within your house (i.e. kitchen, bathroom). Please contact me for my rates for this service.